Information on the processing of personal data by the site Thatsluck.com
This site does not collect personal data, ronly accepts the cookies of those who have not set their browser to disable them and the IP addresses of the PCs used to download the software.
This is practically everything, in compliance with the GDPR in force since 25/05/2018, this information is written in the simplest way possible.
Anyone who wants to help me improve it is welcome and can write to Luigi TaIamo, responsible for data processing and protection, at the following email address: adm @thatsluck.com
For those interested, as is a must, here is some more detailed information.
This information is intended to make the visitor aware of the site ThatsLuck.com the methods of processing personal data concerning him, in line with the Legislative Decree 196/2003 ("Privacy Code") and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR").
The site ThatsLuck.com collects statistical navigation data to know how many visitors pass on its pages and the IP addresses of those who download the software, these data are not disclosed to anyone and are used for nothing other than to improve the contents of the site.
The processing of personal data is carried out using electronic procedures and media for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, non-excess and relevance provided for by current legislation. privacy.
ThatsLuck.com can use the so-called social plug-ins. Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the functions of social networks directly into the website (eg the "like" function of Facebook).
All plug-ins on the site are marked with the respective logo owned by the reference platform (eg Facebook, Google, Twitter, YouTube, Amazon).
When you visit a page of the site and interact with the plug-in, the corresponding information is transmitted from the browser directly to the target platform and stored by it.
ThatsLuck.com contains links to external sites: obviously it has no responsibility for the privacy treatment of these sites.
The subjects to whom the aforementioned personal data refer, have the right to exercise their rights in the manner and within the limits established by the current privacy legislation and have the right to request:
- access (they can request confirmation as to whether or not data concerning them is being processed, as well as further clarifications about the information referred to in this Notice, as well as to receive the data itself, within the limits of reasonableness);
- rectification (they may ask to rectify or supplement the data that they have possibly provided to us or in our possession, if inaccurate);
- cancellation (they can request that the data acquired or processed by the site be deleted);
- the opposition (they can oppose the processing of their data at any time);
- portability (they can ask to receive their data, or to have them transmitted to another owner indicated by them, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device). Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3, GDPR, the right to withdraw consent can be exercised at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given previously.
Finally, visitors have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
If visitors notice that something is wrong, however, they can warn the controller and he will take appropriate action as soon as possible.
The possible entry into force of new sector regulations, as well as the constant examination and updating of services to the user, could lead to the need to change the methods and terms described in this Notice.
It is therefore possible that this document may undergo changes over time.
We will publish any changes to this Notice on this page and, if they are relevant, we will notify you with a more visible notification.
The previous versions of this Notice will, in any case, be archived to allow consultation.